What is ParentVue
ParentVUE/StudentVUE is a parent-teacher, student-teacher, online grade book. Parents can contact their child's teacher with questions, concerns, or comments and keep up with their grades, and students can view assignments they are missing or what his/her teacher requests them to remember. Open contact and ease of access to grades are one step forward in enhancing student success through teacher-family communication.
First Time Access
- From a personal computer, go to https://spportal.wcps.k12.md.us and click "I am a parent."
- Click "I have an activation key and need to create my account."
- Read the Privacy Statement and click "I Accept".
- Enter your name and activation key exactly as they appear in your letter from the school, and click Continue to Step 3.
- Choose a user name and password (at least 6 characters), provide an email address, and click Complete Account Activation.
Logging In Again Later
- In the address bar or on a different search engine (Bing, Google), type in "parentvue wcps", or for students, type "studentvue wcps", or go to https://spportal.wcps.k12.md.us/
- Click on first link, enter your username (written down or recorded after registration), then password and hit enter.
- Use the tabs at the top to switch between multiple children. Use the Mail icon to e-mail your child's teacher, Message tab to receive their replies; and Attendance to note tardies, absences, and early dismissals.